Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #57

Good morning all! Welcome to our weekly challenge. This challenge is bittersweet because this is the last challenge for our current design team. We will be introducing out new team members who will be officially starting on Monday, July5th. Now there were a couple "newbies" who jumped right in and made a card for this challenge so I will be showing them here.

My challenge for this week is to make a card using the image I provided. It is always fun to see how each person uses the image.

So here is the image- Squigglefly- Retro Tulip




Here is my card-




Here is Heather's card-





Here is Stef's card-




Here is Kathy's card-




Here is Michelle's card-



Here is Terri's card-






Here one of our new designers, Pam's card-





Here is one of our new designers, Patricia's card-




Wonderful cards ladies!!!

Now it is your turn to play along!  Make your card and link it here using Mr. Linky.  You could win a prize!


13 comments:

  1. wow! like... so totally WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diversity of everyone's personal style! Those retro flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! Each unique creation is gorgeous!!! It has been a true joy serving on this design team with all of you! I will miss it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are great. I can't wait to play along. Thanks for the great image to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the cards. Everyone so different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Pam, polka dots, paper piecing and thinking of you. I think we must have had the same dream!

    What cute cards everyone. I especially like those dots and the bee on Kathy's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great challenge! Thanks for encouraging me to use my retro tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added my card! Great image! Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is wonderful and love everyones creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. can some please when challenge is do I am new here just found challenge and blog. And would to play in challenge. thanks hotwheels i will come back here check answer later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank let me play in challenge I am number 11 but I forget my email address what do I do now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the free image to play with!! Loved the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are such gorgeous cards, I love that they're all so different!

    ReplyDelete