Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #61

Welcome to another challenge here at Squigglefly!  I am hosting this weeks challenge.  I would like the team to make me a  Sympathy card using browns and ivory and also make it clean and simple.

Here is my card-




Here is Chris's card-




Here is Alice's card-




 
Here is Darlene's card-





Here is Pam's card-





Here is Nancy's card-





Here is Patricia's card-





Here is Michelle's card-



Thanks ladies, your cards are great!

Now it is your turn to play.  Make your card using a Squigglefly Image and then link here using Mr. Linky.  You could be our lucky winner of a digital image!!

Kim


12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. A much softer look to sympathy cards than the traditional black and white and it works really well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these cards are gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love all these gorgeous cards. The Squigglefly team is SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops!! I just noticed I needed to use a Squigglefly image on my card and I already linked. I'll try to make another one before the challenge closes. GREAT DT cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my link and now it's gone?

    http://homemadecardsbyerin.blogspot.com/2010/08/retro-tulip-sympathy-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, all the ladies cards are lovely. Thanks for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. My link disappeared too so here's my card.
    http://stamp-n-play.blogspot.com/2010/08/with-sympathy-shy-bear.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this color combo and I've been meaning to restock my sympathy card stash, thanks for giving me the push I needed.

    BTW - Love the DT's cards, they're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just noticed Mr Linky went walking again and my post is missing. Here's my card
    http://deesdesigns.wordpress.com/2010/08/15/with-deepest-sympathy/

    ReplyDelete