Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #75

WOW!  can you believe it?  75 challenges to date!!
Time sure flies when you are having fun!

So............this week is my turn....I would like you to make a card using ONLY a Squigglefly digital sentiment.

Here is my card-




Here is Darlene's card-




Here is Lucy's card-


Here is Chris's card-




Here is Patricia's card-



Here is Alice's card-




Here is Nancy's tag-




Here is Sandi's card-




Here is Pam's card-


Are these not Wonderful!  Thank you Ladies!

Now it is your turn to come and play with us.  Just make a card using a Squigglefly sentiment and link it here using Mr. Linky.
LOOK what you could win!!!!


Get busy now!!!!!



17 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards ladies and what an awesome challenge idea! I never think to use just a sentiment for the focus ... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These creations are so gorgeous!! Great idea for a challenge!! Off to see what I can do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! these are all Fabulous, you did a beautiful job!
    hugs,
    Rachel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice creations all, and love all the choices of sentiments!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT for Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a challenge!! All of the work from the DT are very inspirational!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted my card to Mr Linky! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just posted my card hope you all enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards! Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. There are so many sentiments to choose from but with the holidays almost here, my choice was made a bit easier. Fun challenge, all your cards are lovely.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a great challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great challenge Squigglefly has great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous idea ... using a sentiment as the focus on you cards! Thanks to this challenge, I will be doing this more often! Thanks for the fun and wonderful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous challenge! I normally use a sentiment with an image. Loved using it as the focus point of my card! Thanks! The projects from the designer team are stunning!

    ReplyDelete