Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Friday, November 19, 2010

You Waited, and It's Here....Tons of New Releases!


Skating Penguin

Circle Quotes Set

Winter Landing

Soaking Kitty

Snowman Lights

Snow Couple

Good and Evil

Phat Sexy Dude

Phat Peddler

Phat Landscaper

King Phat

This Little Piggy Had Chardonnay

Sack Full of Goodies

Penguins Christmas Kiss

Maisy Dressing Snowman

Christmas Angel

Strong Man

Starlet

Opinions

In Case of Emergency

You're Invited

Welcome Little One

Congratulations Circle

Circus Elephant

Circus Clown

Domestic Goddess

4 comments:

  1. Great new images. Lovin the kitty in the fishbowl and the christmas penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images. Really like the skiing penguin and kitty in fishbowl!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help! I absolutely love Squigglefly images. When I google the shopping site and hit the link I get a message that says page not found. I have the same problem with the shopping link on this page. I have been trying to order for months. Can anyone help me?
    mariegamber@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete