Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Artist Sandra Caldwell to join Squigglefly!

We are so happy to announce that another artist has joined Squigglefly!  Sandra Caldwell's designs will make their debut on June 7th.  Here is a little about her and her artwork, which we know you will all enjoy!




My name is Sandra Caldwell

I am a wife of 41 years, a  mother and grandmother from Sunny California.
I have been making, creating, designing digis,  doodles ,
ATC ACEO Cards , doodles paintings and clay, paper clay
makedos for over 33 years...online and offline for sale.
Known as Sandra of  Babycakes Doodles & Designs 
I usually make whimsical art  with a focus on, Black folkart, childrens type art
and things  made for all holidays. 
Mostly one-of-a-kind , originals doodle paintings, ATC  ACEO Cards with  some prints for sale...
and  all  my doodles are inspired by my grandkids and family & friends and all come from the heart.
" Made from my drawing board to You"
I have 4 blogs myself,  like potato chips...
One was not enough.
One of  my blogs is a  digi doodle blog , called "Doodle This & That.
Input and suggestions are always welcome.
I  am so proud to be a part of the artist team for Squigglefly.
 and I am sure you all  will have fun using my digis in your art projects & cards, etc.

And I hope I become one of your favorites.
Thanks for your support.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see her images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sandra! Looking forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the family Sandra - I can't wait to try some of your images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Love your images, can't wait to see what Squigglefly has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you all for the kind words and welcome. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her art! I am the proud owner of more then one piece.

    Jan Coffey

    ReplyDelete